Teoresi Training Program for new graduates
The TTP for new graduates is the program born in 2013 and designed for young talents who want to enhance their skills on automotive or railway technical subjects.
Thanks to the TTP you will have the opportunity to be involved in Teoresi highly technical projects.
- CAREER FOCUSED Develop the skills market is looking for and shape your career in Teoresi!
- INSPIRING TRAINERS Get inspired by our trainers! Teoresi engineers will transfer to you all the know-how to face future work challenges
- HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE Put into practice what you learn with our Internships & On-the-job trainings
Our two Automotive and Railway programs will walk you through the different on board vehicle and on board train systems.
You will deal with topics such as electric/electronic architectures, communication bus, modeling and simulation, control, safety critical systems, V-cycle process for software development, ADAS systems and hybrid vehicles design.
The TTP for new graduates are held at the Teoresi Group office locations.
Are you a smart engineering graduate or about to graduate? We are looking for you!
In order to be admitted:
- The graduated participants must have obtained a second level degree, Specialistic or Magisterial;
- The degree must have been obtained no more than 12 months after the course commencement date
Students about to graduate must:
- Be enrolled in the second year of a Master’s or Master’s degree;
- Have completed all the educational credits required by the study plan of their degree program;
- Have completed the thesis project.
All candidates must have obtained or are about to graduate in one of the following degrees:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Electrotechnical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Automation Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Mathematical Engineering
- Information Sciences
Preferential titles will be considered:
- Conducting degree thesis in the Automotive or Railway field;
- The development of experimental thesis abroad;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of German.
View this post on Instagram
⚡ Don't miss it! ⚡ A new edition of the Teoresi Training Program for new graduates is about to start on November 4th! Discover our program and get ready to work on challenging topics such as #autonomousdriving #cybersecurity #hybridvehicles #electricvehicles #teoresigroup #joinus #engineering #automotive #technicaltraining 💪🏻