Intrepid Tech Day Italy 2023
On February 8th our Teoresi Headquarters in Turin will host the Intrepid Tech Day, a full day event dedicated to vehicle networking and embedded technologies.
We’ll be covering topics including Autonomous Driving, Cybersecurity, Automotive Ethernet and much more.
Participants will have the chance to learn from experts about the latest automotive technologies and solutions and listen to informative presentations and participate in hands-on demos.
Topics we’ll be covering:
- Meet the Next Generation Vehicle Interface Tools and Data Loggers – Introducing neoVI-FIRE 3 and neoVI-RED 2
- Everything you need to know about Remote Data Logging and Fleet Management
- What is Wireless Battery Management System (wBMS) for Electric Vehicles? How can you monitor that data?
- Automotive Audio Bus (A2B®) Infotainment Tool and Network Monitoring Solutions
- What’s new in Vehicle Spy 3 software and how it will improve your productivity and efficiency
- Automotive Ethernet Network Architecture for vehicles – Introducing the new 10BASE-T1S standard
- Meet the Automotive Industry’s first robust platform for the Raspberry PI – Introducing the neoVI-PI
- Demos sessions
Our special guests, Dynamis PRC Team, the formula student team of the Politecnico of Milano, will tell us how they employed Intrepid tools in the testing phase of their battery pack and racing car.
Sven Bohner Director EU, Intrepid Control Systems
Fabio Leite-Soares Software Engineering Manager, Intrepid Control Systems
Andreas Kirsch, Field Application Engineer, Intrepid Control Systems
Davide Ferri Global Business Development Director, Teoresi Group
Gianluca Cerio Global Technical Business Development Manager, Teoresi Group
Giorgio Agnelli Dynamis PRC Team – Technical Director, Politecnico di Milano – Department of Mechanical Engineering