Silver Scan Tool
Silver Scan-Tool™ (SST) software provides test functionality for onboard diagnostics according to SAE J1979, SAE J1939 and ISO 27145.
Fields of deployment
Silver Scan-Tool™ has been developed for OBDII, EOBD, HD-OBD and WWH-OBD diagnostics and provides all the necessary functionality required for testing compliance with these standards. All emission relevant electronic control modules like engine, transmission, off-gas that support these standards can be selectively diagnosed. SST is fully compliant with the SAE J1979, SAE J1939 (HD-OBD) and ISO 27145 (WWH-OB) standards.
- OBDII/EOBD scan tool function according to ISO 9141-2/SAE J1979, ISO 14230, ISO 15765-4 (CAN), SAE J1850 PWM and J1850 VPW
- Support for all 10 services (including Mode A) defined as well as all subfunctions (PID´s)
- Support of the extended PID´s in the service ]
- Automatic display of all controllers, responding to the request of the Scan tool
- Professional overview of the supported services and subfunctions
- HD-OBD scan-tool function following the SAE J1939 standard
- Functions to support the WWH-OBD (World-Wide Harmonized OBD) after ISO 27145
- HD-OBD and WWH-OBD data are arranged in functional groups such as: Readiness, Current Data, Fault Codes, Freeze Frames, Test Results, Tracking, IUMPR.
- Graphical view of measured values inclusive of bit values (e.g. Readiness in service ])
- Recording and analyzing functions
- Export of the measured values into different formats such as CSV or MDF (DAT)
- Automatic test cycle assistant for self-defined and standard curves such as FTP75 or ECE
- Reference values can be freely selected out of the measurement values
- Output of measured values over the D/A transducer RAdio
- Windows interface for J1699-3 test sequence and logfile formatter
- Real-time communication monitor function with message filter
- Function to send self-define sequences of diagnostic messages
Other RA Consulting Products
Read more →
Read more →