Vehicle Spy Enterprise is a single tool that enables you to perform:
- Bus Monitoring: Vehicle Spy’s bus monitoring functionality allows you to view, save, and analyse message traffic from multiple networks simultaneously, including CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet and other supported networks.
- Simulation: Vehicle Spy has long supported ECU or network node simulation (often called restbus simulation) and can be used together with Graphical Panels and Scripting to create setups for customer-specific functionality.
- Data Acquisition: Data logging with real-time signal views and post-analysis of data files provides you with a complete data acquisition and analysis solution.
- Diagnostics: Whether you are using J1939, GMLAN, ISO 14229 or your own custom diagnostic protocol, you can set up and execute custom scripts and diagnostic jobs with custom Graphical Panels to perform nearly any diagnostic task. Scripts written in Vehicle Spy’s Function Block language can also be downloaded to Intrepid real-time embedded hardware and executed in real time.
- Memory Edit / Calibration: Vehicle Spy contains all of the functionality you need for editing your ECU’s memory using the CAN Calibration Protocol (CCP) or Universal Measurement and Calibration Protocol (XCP).
Vehicle Spy was created to be easy to use, with a low learning curve. Except for certain customer-specific features, all the functionality available in Vehicle Spy Enterprise is offered at a single low price.
Click here to see the various features available in Vehicle Spy, and how they vary among the different versions of the software.